- Complete Syllabus is covered in video with full explanation from basic to advance level.
- It contains more than 1000+ videos from experienced and qualified team of faculty.
- Validity of online and pendrive course is 12 months.
- With this package, you can prepare for Mppsc Pre+ Mains and other mp Vyapam exam.
- Number System
LCM & HCF
Profit and Loss
Simple and Compound Interest
Ratio and Proportion
Alligations and Mixtures
Time and Work, Pipes and Cisterns
Time and Distance, Boats and Streams
Data Interpretation and Analysis
- Data Sufficiency
Permutations and Combinations
Coding and Decoding
Machine Input - Output
History of India and Indian National Movement
Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India
Constitution of India &, Polity
- Indian Economy
General Science & Technology
Art, Literature & Culture
Current Affairs & Sports
- Sources and approaches to the study of Ancient Indian History.
- Early pastorial and agricultural communities with reference to mesolithic and neolithic periods.
- Harappan Civilization-origin, the Mature phase, extent, society, economy and culture, major thoughts regarding decline, post-Harappan cultures.
- Vedic Civilization-Vedic literature, changes in religion, social system, polity and economy from the Rigvedic to Later Vedic period, Upanishadic thoughts.
- Jainism, Buddhism and other sects, second phase of urbanization, political condition of northern India in 6th Century B. C. rise of Magadh empire.
- The Mauryan Age-expansion of empire, Ashokan edicts and his Dhamma, socio-economic conditions and cultural development.
- Northern and Penisular India during Post-Mauryan period-Indo-Greek, Saka, Parthian, Kushana, Sunga and Satawahana dynasties, society, economy and culture, Sangam culture.
- The Vakataka-Gupta Age-important rulers, administrative system, socio-economic conditions, development of literature, Science and art. Post-Gupta period-Chalukaya, Pallava, Vardhan. Pala, Rashtrakuta and chola dynasties, development of feudal system.
- Origin of Rajputs, principal Rajput dynasties, social stratification, temple architecture and economy.
- Sources of Medieval Indian History.
- Arab invasion on sind, invasions of Mahmud Ghazni and Muhammad Ghori on northern India and their effects.
- Delhi Sultanate-establishment of Sultanate under Qutubuddin Aibak, Iltutamish and Balban, the Khalji imperialism and administrative system, polices and administrative principles of Muhammad bin Tughlaq and Ferozeshah, Sayyid and Lodi dynasties.
- Economy and culture during the Sultanate period-agriculture, trade and commerce, the Bhakti Movement, Sufism, architecture, art and social system.
- Vijaynagar and Bahamani empires-polity and culture.
- Babar, Humayun and Shershah-Victories of Babar, Humayun's failures, second Afghan empire under Shershah, Shershas's administrative and land revenues reforms.
- Akbar-establishment of Mughal Empire, concept of monarchy, administrative and land revenue systems, religious and Rajput policies.
- Age of Jahangir and Shahjahan. Arungazeb-climax of Mughal Empire, religious policy, Deccan policy, major revolts and disintegration of empire.
- Rise of the Marathas-Shivaji, expansion of kingdom, administration and land revenue system. Mughal administration, Social, economic and cultural conditions during mughal period.
- Decline of Mughal empire-Later Mughals, rise of Maratha power under the Peshwas, Provincial kingdoms with special reference to Bengal, Awadh and the Nizam.
- Establishment of British rule in India-Anglo French struggle, British relations with Mysore and the Marathas.
- Expansion of British empire from 1798 to 1856-policies of Lord Wellesley, Lord Hastings, Lord William Bentinck and Lord Dalhousie, consolidation of empire.
- The Upheaval of 1857-causes, nature and effects.
- India under British crown-Queen Victoria's proclamation, administrative and fiscal decentralization, Ripon's Liboralism and curzon's imperialism.
- Social and Religious Movements-the Brahmo Samaj, the Parathana Samaj, the Arya Samaj, Aligarh Movement, Ramakrishna Mission and the Theosophical Society.
- Colonial Economy-Taxation, Drain of wealth, land revenue settlements, decay of handicraft industries, transport and communications, development of modern industries, commercialization of agriculture and rural indebtedness.
- Rise and Development of Indian Nationalism-establishment of Indian National Congress, Moderates and extremists in the Congress, the Swadeshi Movement, revolutionary movements and Home Rule Movement.
- Freedom Struggle-Non-Co-operation movement, Civil Disobedience movement, Individual satyagraha, Quit India movement and Indian National Army.
- Towards Independence-the Simla Pact, the Interim Govt. the Mountabatten Plan, Partition of India and transfer of power, integration of Indian States.
- Constitutional Development of India.
- Act of 1858, 1861, 1892, 1909, 1919 and 1935, formation of Indian constitution and salient features of the constitution.
- Physical features-Location & extent, Physical Conditions, Physical Divisions and Drainage System, Climate and Weather conditions, soiltypes, characteristics & distribution.
- Natural Vegetation and their importance, flora-fauna. Human Features-Population-Growth, Density and Distribution, Rural and Urban population, composition of population, major tribes and towns.
- Economic features-Agriculture-major crops, cropping pattern, means of irrigation and importance, modernization of agriculture, agricultural problems and planning.
- Minerals, Power resources, Thermal Power Projects. Industry-Agro based, Forest and minerals based industry, Major Industrial Zone.
- Transport and Tourism
- Characteristics of under devloped economy, human and natural resources, primary, secondary and tertiary sectors in India, mixed economy in India.
- Agricultural development-Agricultural Policy.
- Land reforms Green Revolution and its aftermath.
- Industrial development-Industrial Policy, Public. And private sectors, Regional distribution of Industreis in India.
- Pricing policies for agricultural and industrial outputs.
- Fiscal and momentary policy in India-Objectives, recent budgetary trends, bank nationalisation in India.
- Reserve Bank and monetary policy in India.
- Recent trends in Inida's foreign trade and balance of payments.
- Indian Planning-Objectives and strategies, planned growth and distributive justiceeradication of poverty, problems of Indian planning.
- Natural Resources of Madhya Pradesh
- Human Resources
- Energy Resources
- Planning and Evaluation
- Administrative Structure of Madhya Pradesh
- Rural and Urban Administrative Structure
- Games and SportsPart-II (Culture, Literature, Music, Dance, Arts and History of Madhya Pradesh )
- Music & Dance Tradition
- Major Scheduled Tribes
- Programmes of State Government in the field of Culture
- Archaeological Heritage
- Historical perspective of Madhya Pradesh
- MPPSC pre
- MPPSC mains
- MP Vyapam
like us on our facrbook page and get news and updates about the govt recruitments.
Subscribe Us to get the free notes of bank exam preparation.